Physiology 2015 is the must-attend physiology event in that year. This event attracts in excess of 1000 participants all active in physiological research.
The programme covers a number of topics from cells to systems, developmental to ageing, the lab to clinic as well as ethics and education, thus reflecting physiology's importance in all organisms and within evolutionary, environmental, ecological and behavioural contexts. All Themes will be represented, that is:
- Cardiac & Respiratory Physiology
- Epithelial & Membrane Transport
- Human & Exercise Physiology
- Metabolism & Endocrinology
- Vascular & Smooth Muscle Physiology
- Education & Teaching
An extensive range of sponsorship packages to suit every budget offers prime opportunities to promote your organisation at Physiology 2015 and to create invaluable contacts amongst physiologists from the UK, Europe and worldwide. The trade exhibition is a high-profile platform to showcase products, technology and services.
By participating in the conference your organisation will also benefit from:
- Your logo, company name, web address and 250-word summary in the meeting programme
- Your logo, company name and a link to your homepage on the meeting website
- Two free registrations (usual price £250 per registration) for the meeting allowing access to ALL sessions
- Passport competition
Demand is expected to be high so early booking is advisable.