Society Meetings bring together scientists and clinicians, at any stage in their career, to share the latest ideas and cutting-edge knowledge.
Our events offer a great opportunity to present and develop your own research, and network with other physiologists. Our meetings cover a broad range of themes and topics and are available to Members and non-Members of The Society at all stages in their career. Our overall aim is to produce a modern, cutting-edge and friendly environment for uninhibited scientific exchange
- The latest, cutting edge, research presentations from all seven Themes
- More than 1000 attendees from across the globe for unrivalled networking
- Open to all at any stage in their career, you do not need to be a Member of The Society to attend
- 25 high profile symposia across three days
- Opportunity to present your work and forge new collaborations
- Workshops to hone and develop your skills to help further your career